Suggested Serving Time
Appetizers (1 meal, 1 snack) 2:00 pm
* Southwest Bean Dip with Medifast Multi Grain Crackers
* Celery Sticks with Sweet-Tangy Mustard
* Sparkling Flavored waters with 0 carbs / 0 calories. Serve over crushed ice and mint sprig for garnish.
Soup (1 snack) 4:30 pm
* Beef Consommé
Plenty of water with lemon wedges for your beverage throughout the day
Salad (Part of Lean and Green Meal) 5:00 pm
* Baby Greens with Spinach
Low Fat Raspberry Vinaigrette
Main Course (Lean and Green Meal) 5:30 pm
* 4 – 6 oz. of White Turkey Meat
* TSFL Legal Turkey Stuffing
* Broccoli, steamed in chicken broth
* Healthy Mashed Cauliflower
Dessert (1 meal) 8:00 pm
* Lemon Mousse Crunch
Or Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Shake
Or TSFL Pumpkin Pie
South of the Border Bean Dip
4 – 5 oz.boiling water ¼ tsp Onion Powder
1 pkt Medifast Chili ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
1 cup Chicken Bullion ¼ tsp Cumin
1 pkt Medifast Multi Grain Crackers ¼ tsp Chili Powder
* Place Chicken bullion granules in microwave safe bowl and add boiling water. Add Medifast Chili and stir to blend. Cook in microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, add seasons, and cook for additional minute. With hand blender, blend until smooth and thick. Dip crackers in bean dip.
3 – 4 Tbsp Mustard, regular yellow 2 pkts Splenda
* Mix together and let sit for a few minutes to blend the flavors. Dip celery sticks in Sweet Tangy mustard.
1 cup Beef Bullion
1/2 tsp Onion Flakes
* Prepare soup as you normally would and add the onion flakes.
Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad
1-cup Baby Greens w/ spinach, torn into bite size pieces
1/8 cup Chopped Water Chestnuts
1 Tbsp Low Fat Raspberry Vinaigrette or make your own with vinegar and oil
* Toss together and serve chilled.
TSFL Legal Turkey Dressing
1 pkt Medifast Garden Vegetable Crackers
½ cup Bullion
4 – 5 oz. Boiling Water
2 Tbsp Chopped Onion, finely
2 – 4 Tbsp Chopped Celery, finely
Pinch Poultry Seasoning, ground
* Crush the crackers in zip lock bag with a meat tenderizer. Pour into small mixing bowl. Mix a half cup of Bullion and boiling water together, add the onion and celery sauté until onion and celery are cooked. Spoon the onion and celery mix on top of the crushed crackers. Add a pinch (really season to your own taste) of poultry seasoning. Mix. Add liquid, a small amount at a time, to the mixture to attain the consistency you like. Enjoy with your turkey and fresh, green vegetables.
Healthy Mashed Cauliflower 1 medium cauliflower
Calorie free, no trans-fat butter spray (I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter or Smart Balance)
Chicken broth/ Bullion
Salt and Pepper
Cook cauliflower until fork tender.
Drain and mash cauliflower by hand or in food processor until desired consistency.
Mix in margarine to taste.
Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Lemon Mousse Crunch (makes 2 meals)
1 pkg. Sugar Free Lemon Jell-O
1-cup water, boiling
2 ice cubes
6 oz. Water, cold
1 pkg. Vanilla Medifast
1 Medifast Lemon Bar
* Put Jell-O in a bowl, add boiling water, and stir until gelatin dissolves.
Add two (2) ice cubes and stir until ice melts. Refrigerate until almost gelled.
Remove from refrigerator and beat with electric mixer until frothy.
Mix Vanilla Medifast in 6 oz. of water, slowly add to frothy gelatin mix and blend.
Chop up Lemon Crunch Bar in small pieces and fold into gelatin mix.
Spoon mixture into serving dishes.
Vanilla Pumpkin Pie Spice Shake (1 meal)
1 pkg. Vanilla Medifast
4-6 oz Water, cold
To Taste Pumpkin Pie spice
To Taste Torani’s Irish Cream Sugar Free Syrup
* Mix in blender until thick
TSFL Pumpkin Pie (1 meal)
1 pkg. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Medifast
1 pkg. Multi-Grain Crackers Medifast
5 oz Water
1/4t (to taste) Pumpkin Pie Spice
3+ (to taste) Splenda packets
(Optional: Mini bite-Redi-Whip on top)
* Mix Oatmeal, water, spice and sugar together in microwave safe bowl. Cook on High 2 min. Stir thickened mixture. Chill in freezer 10 min. and spoon onto crackers.