Why are some people better at life than others? they seem to have it all, wealth, healthy, and a bounty of other blessings. What’s their secret?
It’s no secret. These individuals simply follow a set of habits that positively affect their lives in all areas. Want to know what those habits are?
Happy, Healthy, Successful people:
1. Don’t hold grudges.
2. Think outside of the box.
3. Go by a routine and make exercise a part of it. It takes practice to develop healthy habits and stick with them. Once you do, your internal foundation will be strong.
4. Have a support system, thereby not wasting time with negative or toxic people.
5. Don’t care about what other people think. Does a tiger lose sleep over the opinion of sheep?
6. Don’t people please.
7. See difficult and challenging situations as opportunities for personal growth.
8. Consider handling rejection a skill and are resilient.
9. Make time for themselves. Whether it’s getting eight hours of sleep every night, finding 15 minutes to read the newspaper in peace or an hour to go to the gym, they make it a priority — just like everything else. When you take care of yourself, you have a bigger impact on others.
10. Are spiritual. They set aside time each day for reflection through yoga or meditation.
11. Practice deep breathing.
12. Know there isn’t such a thing as “having it all,” and they’re happy about that. Wouldn’t the world be a boring place for them otherwise?
13. Don’t permit Fear to hold them back. They’re ready to take risks.
14. Know how to say “NO,” and don’t hold back. These people have learned to set boundaries. Plenty of them.
15. Learned a great deal from other people whom they admire. Either they had a great mentor, or they took note of how those they aspired to be like handled various situations.
16. Follow their inner guidance. Not only do they have a vision, but they follow it.
17. Give without expecting anything in return.
18. Aren’t pretentious or conceited.
19. Authentically believe in what they’re doing. Passion is what drives them.
20. Don’t complain.
21. Live by their core values in both their professional and personal lives.
22. Are happy to swim against the tide.
23. Finish what they start.
24. Don’t compare themselves to other people.
25. Make health a priority. This includes physical, mental, emotional health and how they treat their bodies.
26. Advocate for their own health.
27. Put God or a higher power first in their lives.
28. Focus on relationships. If you aren’t right with those you love and who love you, then nothing else will compensate for that lack.
29. Spend time enjoying nature.
30. Want everyone to succeed, too.